Monday, June 18, 2018


Some good news arrived via email last night:

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hello,

I absolutely loved your audition and you stood out from the rest! I want to direct book you for this role. Let me know what avenues to take. I will be sending you a deal memo with rate and date as well as the full script so you can get an idea of the story.

Thank you and I look forward to working with you.

Thanks,
(casting director)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Thought I'd post the video audition I recorded with Crystal Davis of PhotoSafe Actor's Taping Service - she's great to work with !  The most fun I've had in an audition so far.
Just a few lines + a little ad lib per submission request.








No comments:

Post a Comment