Monday, June 18, 2018

Gillian Welch + other stuff


For some reason I forgot to post a couple pictures from the Gillian Welch show at The Georgia Theater in Athens back in April. 
Other than the odd woman that absolutely had to come thank me for being there because I reminded her of an episode of Flight of the Conchords where Brett has a dream in which David Bowie advises him to wear an eyepatch to help move his musical career forward and Brett does wear an eyepatch but it doesn't really go that well and hilarity and confusion ensue, it was a great night.

If you haven't seen Gillian and her partner David Rawlings perform live - do it. Just fantastic together and always charming and funny as all get out.
Put it on your 'to do' list.







One of my oldest buddies down in the Florida's asked me to be his best man - and wear a kilt.
Had a great time!




No comments:

Post a Comment