Sunday, February 26, 2017



Long drive this afternoon / evening from Atlanta to Charlottesville, VA for an audition.  Small speaking role on a popular AMC channel series.  Could be fun.  I had 8 hours in the truck to practice so I'm feeling pretty good about it right now - but we'll see how the nerves do tomorrow once I'm in the office in front of the casting director.

Also, the Nat'l Geographic Channel show I did back in late October released a trailer recently.
Origins: The Journey of Humankind airs Monday March 6th.  The trailer looks pretty cool and you can see Chad Joyce at 1:33 playing the viking king.  I'm not sure how much I'll be in the shots - but I definitely killed a guy with a sword that night.  I know that for a fact.
Hoping it makes in on screen.

Watch the trailer here:



I posted these pics a while back but here is the whole viking / barbarian crew in costume on set:











No comments:

Post a Comment